Chikara Chef's Knife
Created by Ginsu
This offering from Ginsu's Chikara Series is the quintessential chef's knife. Comparable to the Santoku knife, it is meant to chop, slice, dice, and even carve if need be. This knife handles the job of many knives in one convenient package--a real workhorse of the kitchen! The resin handle is ergonomically designed and well balanced, making this knife a classic and permanent addition to any knife collection.
Does not include honing rod pictured.
- Single, multipurpose knife
- Used for chop, slice, dice, and even carve
- Traditional Japanese-style handle
- Ginsu Chikara forged knives are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
Materials & Care
- Forged from Japanese 420J2 stainless steel
- Handle is made from heat and water resistant resin