Created by Ginsu
A Santoku knife, much like the chef's knife, is the workhorse of your cutlery set meant for cutting, chopping, slicing and more. Our Santoku features a kullens grind which minimizes friction and sticking. This means less time fretting over your sliced food, and more time focusing on what's really important: preparing the perfect meal.
Ginsu Chikara Series blades are forged from Japanese 420J2 stainless steel that is known for its stain and rust resistance, strength, and its ability to hold an incredibly sharp edge. The traditional Japanese-style handles are made of heat and water resistant resin and fit smoothly into your hand.
Does not include the 10-inch honing rod.
- Single, multipurpose knife (similar to a Chef's knife)
- Used for cutting, chopping, slicing and more
- Traditional Japanese-style handle
- Ginsu Chikara forged knives are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
Materials & Care
- Forged from Japanese 420J2 stainless steel
- Handle is made from heat and water resistant resin